Inspired by Earthmama’s post on Ride The Waves of Life.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ems: PICK UP YOUR CLOTHES
Boo: I LOVE YOU.
2. What makes mom happy?
Ems: WHEN WE CLEAN UP ALL OUR MESSES.
Boo: US BEING REALLY GOOD
3. What makes mom sad?
Ems: WHEN WE HURT EACH OTHER.
Boo: WHEN WE BE REALLY MEAN.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ems: YOU TICKLE ME.
Boo: BY TICKLING US.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ems: YOU WERE KIND OF CRAZY CAUSE YOU RAN AROUND IN YOUR DRESS UPS.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Ems: 4 FEET.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Boo: TAKE PICTURES.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Ems: YOU PROBABLY MAKE DINNER, SIT DOWN ON THE COUCH AND WATCH A MOVIE.
Boo: MISS US.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ems: HER QUILTS.
Boo: A CAMERA TAKER.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Boo: LOVING US.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ems: GROWING PLANTS.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Ems: YOU WORK IN A BANK.
Boo: GIVES PEOPLE MONEY. ACTUALLY, THEY GIVE YOU MONEY.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15 If your mom was given one wish, what would it be?
Ems: TO HAVE THE FAIRY CLEAN THE DISHES FOR YOU.
Boo: BE RICH.
They’ve got my number! Please feel free to play along. It was a great boost! Thanks Earthmama for the fantastic idea!