I have her exclusive permission to publish her recipe (Mama’s privilege).
She made it for herself this morning and then agreed to teach me, because it is so very delicious.
I give it to you word by word:
1. Put handful of blueberries and blackberries in a bowl.
2. Add banana.
3. Put banana peel in the stinky compost jar.
4. Mash banana into berries with back of spoon.
5. Push it down and kind of flatten it till it’s mush. It’s okay if the berries get crushed.
6. Mix it up a little, then keep your spoon.
7. Pour the yogurt in-just as much as you want.
8. Peel the fuzzy off the peach.
9. Break off bits, but be sure the juice drips in the bowl. You might want to lick the heaven off your fingers.
10. Put the walnuts in.
11. Put the chocolate chips in.
12. Crumble in 1/2 a donut.
(Editors Note: We use the very small cider donuts. If using a regular donut, might want to use a 1/4).